Addiction to alcohol and other drugs is a health and human rights crisis, impacting 45 million Americans. Yet addiction is the only major health issue for which no well-funded, consumer-driven national organization exists to help those who are, were, or someday might be suffering.
On October 4, 2015, over 700 organizations joined together to end the silence around addiction and launch a national movement to UNITE to Face Addiction. In order to sustain this momentum and to succeed with this bold effort we need your help and your voice. Please complete this below form to become a member of Facing Addiction today!
In addition to the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting the far-reaching work of Facing Addiction, members receive:
- A members-only T-Shirt to show you are a proud supporter of Facing Addiction
- First option at future major live event and concert tickets starting in 2016 similar to the star-studded UNITE to Face Addiction Rally
- A members-only window cling showing your support for Facing Addiction
- A quarterly, members-only digital newsletter from the Facing Addiction leadership team
- An invitation to join a telephonic, members-only annual meeting with the leadership team
- Free access to special video content (including events) as released
Other Ways To Give: